Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 56 - I've done 26 days of the shred?

It's tough for me to believe that I'm so close to finishing up the shred. Last night, I did some yoga to stretch myself out in preparation of shredding today. I'm not sure why, but when I shred two days in a row, the second day seems to be easier, but a better workout. Of course, I was sweating like a fiend. Of course I tried a little more with my knees today. I was able to modify the jumping moves so that I could actually do them. I like them, just worry that my knees might suffer.

I'm noticing subtle changes to my physique as I go along. Yesterday, my wedding ring felt too big on my finger and my watch was loose even though it's the same spot I always wear it. Today, I could picture myself without a flabby belly for the first time in as long as I can remember. Like it was an attainable goal!

I'm probably going to swim tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment