Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 55: 5 more shred days. Woo hoo!

Although yesterday was going to be a day off from the shred, I decided that instead of taking full days off in between, I'm going to swim on my days off. I'm really enjoying the swimming and it's some sweet exercise. It's like a liger.

I swam for about an hour and 15 minutes, with maybe 35 minutes of intense activity. I'm gradually trying to build up my stamina with swimming but I know that will take time. I have gotten a bit better about my form and about my breathing which seems to have helped. I may need to invest in a noseplug as I keep getting water in my sinuses when I try to do a backstroke.

I did the shred this morning. I think I was a bit sore from the swimming, but it makes me sore in different places than swimming does. Overall, I think I'm enjoying this fitness routine.

I'm getting really excited about starting the c25k in about a week - anyone have any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment