Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 34 - And the shred goes on...

Great workout this morning on the shred. I'm sore, sweaty, and feeling it, but oddly, I'm in a great mood. I'm getting to where I actually need the workouts. I don't know if it's endorphins or whatever, but I feel really good when I work out now, even if I am sore.

This morning, my dogs went crazy while I was working out, so I had to stop and start over. Even so, I managed to get through it again with only a few <5 second breaks. I'm almost on ALL of the real pushups only a few more to go in the second set.

I still am doing a few modified pieces, but overall I'm getting there. If I stay at this pace, I'll probably switch to the 5 lb weights before I move on to part 2. I've read that the 2nd part is like starting all over again in the ass kicking department.

Jillian is starting to grate on my nerves a bit. I like the motivation, but I don't really like to listen to her talk! Plus, the music is HORRID! I've gone ahead and taken several people's suggestions and created my own workout playlist. It's down at the bottom of the page. Feel free to use it if you'd like. It's free and web-based so no download!

You can leave your favorite workout songs in the comments, or even make your own list and link it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment