Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 38 - 8th day of the shred, and the results are in!

I knew my measurements yesterday had to be wrong! I did them again this morning, before working out, and it turns out I lost 1 inch off my belly, and a whopping 2 inches off my chest! That's huge results for 1 week of exercise.

This morning, I didn't really want to get started again, but once I made it thought the first circuit I was feeling much better and had no problems finishing. I think it's that first circuit that's such a bear. It's the one with pushups, jumping jacks, and jump rope. I always do it, but I usually dread it. I'm up to nearly everything in regular mode which feels good. I'm currently debating switching to 5 lb weights prior to switching to part 2.

My diet plan is going well. I'm eating lots more fruits and veggies, and trying to get more fish in. I'm supposed to have at least three 4 ounce servings per week.

Overall? I'm psyched! Any suggestions as to what my next 30 day activity should be? Leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment