Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 32 - second day of the shred

Today was easier than yesterday. By comparison, yesterday I felt like I had been hit by a truck. My entire body was sore and sweaty and quivering. Today, I still feel like I've been hit by a truck, but in specific areas of my body. My shoulders, thighs, hamstrings, arms, and particularly my abs are incredibly sore. But feeling good.

This workout really works, and I'm pleased that I was able to stick with it for day 2. Today was also a bit better in terms of lasting through the thing. Yesterday I had to take a 10 minute break to catch my breath as I really couldn't breathe. Today, I only needed 2 minutes. I also did more of the pushups in regular style than yesterday. Yesterday I did 5 regular and the rest modified. Today I did 10 regular and the rest modified.

Even though my knee is still bothering me, I pushed through and was able to do the butt kicks today as well. So I'm making progress. I am still weighing daily for tracking purposes (and so the Wii doesn't start yelling at me) and I lost a little bit today. I have a feeling I'm transforming my muscle so I'm really not going to lose much. I'm ok with that, as I'll look and feel better.

Still in a really good mood from the working out. I think it's endorphins.

I can't wait until I'm able to do the "real" versions of everything and move on to phase 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment