Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 53 - another shred down

I've now completed 3 days of level 3. I'm feeling really good about myself generally that I've been able to do so much, and am pretty stoked about what's coming next - the couch to 5k program! Not sure how easy it'll be since it's so hot here in Atlanta, but it'll be worth it.

I'm being extra careful because of my knees - but those seem to be doing ok provided I take breaks when my body tells me, and ice them regularly (and use the stabilizer).

All in all, I'm in a great mood.

Just got back from my swim - I forgot both how much I love swimming AND how much of a butt-kicker it is! I swam for 1 hour and 10 minutes - 40 minutes of serious swimming with time in between to cool down and get leisurely. It was awesome, but I'm gonna hurt tomorrow!

Plus - not only was I not the biggest guy there, today was the first time that I really wasn't that self-conscious about my belly/moobs. I still have a bit, but I didn't feel that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment