Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 41 - first day of part 2

I did part 2 of the shred this morning. WOW! What a workout. I got so sweaty - even more so than day 1. I made it through the whole thing without any breaks. I was a little slower than Jillian because some of the moves were a little bit harder than in part 1.

I had to get myself coordinated for them and that's not really my strong suit (coordination). Particularly the twist cardio move and any of the ones where you have to have good balance (think lunges). I do them, but I always end up having to re-balance myself at least once if not more often in the middle of the workout. I think this may be part of what's bothering my knees.

I absolutely love the walking pushup, however. I know a lot of the folks who blog about the shred hate this one, but I'm wondering if it's a guy/girl thing? Because it is actually fun to me to do that one!

After the first day, I have to say that I like part 2 better than part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment