Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 37 - one week of the shred down

Today ended up being a good day for exercise. I got up late (9:30 am) relaxed for about a half hour then started the shred at 10 am. It was much easier today than it was yesterday. I think yesterday was just off - plus I had some pretty good motivation reasons today. I actually ended up doing about 5 minutes more of cardio because I felt like I needed a bit more. My weight was down for today - and I've posted it over on the left there. I'm still up overall, but I'm seeing changes in my body makeup.

I did my measurements this morning, after my workout which I think was a mistake. I think I'm actually a bit swollen from the workout and will remeasure tonight. Nothing changed as of the end of week 1 which is odd because as I mentioned, I can see changes to my physique.

I have about 3 more days of level 1 before I'm supposed to move on to level 2 of the shred, but I think I may hang out with level 1 for a bit longer as I'm still getting a lot out of it. We'll see how I feel in 3 days though!

No comments:

Post a Comment