Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 40 - Wow - it's been 40 days?

Like Moses from the bible, it's been 40 days since I embarked on this journey. Honestly, I'm feeling much better for having started on it. I realized that now is the perfect time for me to get in shape (well - any time is the perfect time to get in shape, but for me, now is perfect) because it's only going to get harder as I age. I might as well establish the habit now and get my body closer to ideal while it's easier. Don't get me wrong, this hasn't been easy, but it's been worth it!

I'm seeing results, my friends and family are seeing it, and I'm very hopeful that my doctor will see the results in 6 months as well. My biggest problem now from a health perspective is my cholesterol and I'm working on that as well. Changes to diet, exercise every day - the work I did last month made a difference, and I'm hopeful that the work I'm continuing will as well.

Tomorrow is PART 2 of the shred. I'm excited. I'm also a little scared. If it's anything like part 1, then I'm in for some pain. In a good way, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment