Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 52 - The measurements are in

Before I get to the measurements, a quick note about my workout and my days. I generally try to exercise every day, but some days, my body just says "no way". I don't feel bad when I need a break, but sometimes it messes with my motivation. So, I recently started doing yoga every night. I do the shred in the morning, and recover and relax with yoga in the evening. I just started with the yoga 2 days ago, but I can tell an improvement in my muscle recovery and flexibility already. It may also help that I was doing yoga early on with the Wii Fit during my first 30 days. Anyways, the yoga really does relax me and it gives me that "I just stretched so I'm really in touch with my body and muscles" feeling. I'd recommend it!

My knees are hurting me a bit today after day 2 of part 3 of the shred. Not like they were in part 2, but I think there's a danger that I could get too rough on them. So, still taking it easy, taking ibuprofen, and the yoga is helping as well.

Now to the results (drumroll please)...

On day 22 I:
Lost 1/2" off my chest
Belly stayed the same
Lost 1/2" of my waist
Both biceps stayed the same
Hips stayed the same
Lost 1/2" off my butt
Lost 3/4" off my neck

Pretty good results, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment