Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 42: 2nd day of part 2 of the shred

I did the whole thing again this morning. I had to modify any of the exercises that are tough on my knees, as my knees have been killing me for the past few days. They're mainly sore, not in pain, but I think part of my problem may be that I'm not positioning them correctly. I watched a little more closely today and it was a bit better, but I still have pain. Plus it doesn't help that I'm overweight (one of the main reasons I'm doing this in the first place!).

Outside of the knee issue, I'm still feeling great. Part 2 has made different muscles sore than part 1 and I can feel the difference. I'm glad I'm doing this - just wish my knees weren't bothering me. I may have to take a break and see if that helps. We'll see how I feel tonight.

Oh - and today marks 6 weeks of daily exercise. That feels really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment