Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 71 - After a nice barbecue, a late night shred

This afternoon, we headed over to a friend's new house for a sort of housewarming/barbecue/band show celebration. It was very nice and we enjoyed seeing our friends. I ate my entire day's calories at the barbecue. I had some grilled lamb, beef, chicken, tzatziki sauce, 1/2 a whole wheat pita pocket, sauteed vegetables, tortilla chips, salsa, a bit of queso dip and a bit of artichoke dip. I also had two drinks - Pimm's Cups. If you've never had one, they are very refreshing and delicious and not at all alcohol-ly tasting. And best of all, they're only 118 calories for an 8 oz. glass! All in all, not a very healthy day but it's so rare that I get to spend time with my pals that it was worth it.

So when I got home, I quick went out to Target to purchase a shaver because I shaved my head last night. I really like it, but I don't like using the razor on it so I figured a nice shaver would do the trick. I tried it out when I got home and I do like it.

Put some clothes in the washer and got straight to the shred. I had trouble getting into it at the beginning, but once I got through the first set of intervals I was fine. That shredding and the laundry I'm about to finish up should help to offset all of my eating today!

Tomorrow morning is week 3 of C25K - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment