Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 67 - Get into the groove, boy!

This morning, I worked out to the 30 day shred for the first time in almost 3 weeks. It was a great workout, but OW! I did level 1, and had no problems doing the whole thing, but my thighs are way sore! Oh shred and Jillian, how I missed you! I definitely need to keep doing the shred - I feel so much better for it. I haven't yet figured out how I'm going to work in swimming, I may do that in evenings when I shred so I can have a whole day to recover from C25K. Or I may switch them around. Decisions, decisions...

I promised some info about my reward for finishing the shred. Still can't share yet, but I can say that I've planned my vacation! We're going to Puerto Rico and I'm so excited. It's even more motivation to keep up with my exercise.

On the vacation note I'm doing something else I've never done before. I made my first appointment to get waxed for this coming Friday. Guys, if you've done this, or have considered it, let me know in the comments. Anyhow, it's all my back, shoulders and belly so we'll see if I can handle the pain (I'm sure I can what with the tattoos) and if I like it. If I do, I'll go again a day or two before we leave on vacation. This is a present to my wife, and a bit for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment