Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 60 - and the shred is over!

Wow, what a month! The results speak for themselves, so I'll get right to it:

30 days of the 30 day shred and 10 days at each level:
  • I'm down about 10 lbs.
  • I'm down 2 pants sizes from a 40 to a 36 (actually a little more, I think I'm between 36 and 34)
  • I'm down an average of 2 inches across midsection (chest, belly, waist)
  • I'm down an average of 1 inch across my thighs and butt
  • I'm down an inch from my neck
Tomorrow starts the C25K and I'm way excited about it. I'll of course keep up with my weigh ins and measurements (and photos which I'm just not yet ready to share with you all).

As for my reward, you'll just have to wait and see what it is. I already have it planned out, but I think it'll be another couple of weeks before I get it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment