Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Days 73 and 74

In my haste to start putting more "useful" posts up, I just realized that I forgot to update everyone on my progress!

So, yesterday I did the 30 day shred early with no issues. Today, I did the second day of week 3 of the C25K (couch to 5k). I had that strange feeling again this morning where it felt like I missed a whole running interval. I had the same feeling on day 1 of week 3. I went back and checked the timings and as it turns out, week 3 is just weird. Yeah. The cooldown walk is just extra long. So when I did the extra running on day 1? Didn't need it.

Oh well. Chalk it up to experience and doing a bit more than necessary.

Update: I decided to do my favorite this evening, and I swam. The trick is, nobody was at the pool, so I had it all to myself (mwah-hah-hah-hah). I did 20 laps nonstop for a total of 1/4 mile. This is the first time I've done that and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment