Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 72 - Morning C25K week 3

This morning started week 3 of the c25k. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be - but it wasn't easy either. This was the first relatively long run workout. By relatively long I mean 3 minutes. Today's was 5 minute warmup; 90 secs jogging and 90 walking; 3 minutes jogging and walking; then 90 and wrapping up with a 3 minute jog and cooldown. As it turns out, I missed the last jogging session, but overall I was able to complete it the first day of week 3 and I ran for 2 minutes during the cooldown to make up for my miss (I only realized it when the cooldown started).

I've recently realized that while my posts are cathartic for me, they're probably not all that helpful for folks reading and following so I'm going to try something new in my next post and start adding helpful tidbits. If you have suggestions or want me to talk about something specifically, let me know in the comments or email me at myfitnessresults - at - gmail - dot -com.

No comments:

Post a Comment