Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Free Jillian Michaels mini workouts from Exercise.tv

I just saw on the shredheads blog that exercise.tv is giving 15 free mini workouts by Jillian Michaels. Why? I strongly suspect that it's because she's putting out a new dvd, "Ultimate Body Makeover." It's not available on the site - www.exerciseTV.tv/jillian - as of now, but I'm sure it will be there soon.

I haven't worked out with any of the mini workouts yet, but I downloaded and watched a few of them. They look like typical Jillian style workouts - very much like the 30 day shred. I'm sure these are great for if you need a bit more than the shred, or if you want to target some specific areas. I'm going to put them on my iPod and bring them on vacation with me!

ExerciseTV also has an interview with Jillian Michaels posted, that may provide some insights into Jillian's philosphy on diet and exercise.

via shreadheads via Cities on the Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment