Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 69 - a late night workout and...

I decided to do the shred tonight after dinner. Had 2 slices of pizza and a greek salad. It's a good thing I shredded because I was so hungry today. I ate like 2400 calories. Which is still within my limits (with exercise) but usually I'm around 1900. So I pulled out the old Jillian DVD and went to it. I feel great for it. Still planning to run tomorrow morning as well.

In a bit of bad news, I went to my appointment for waxing today and it turns out that they wouldn't do it. Why? Because of the meds that I'm on for my acne. Doxycycline and Retin-A don't make a good mix for waxing. The lady said I could blister or even bleed and that she had waxed her sister and seen that issue. So I guess it's a buzzcut for me before vacation. Oh well, it's probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment