Monday, May 25, 2009

Days 23 & 24 - you get a twofer!

Yesterday was great, today not so much. I dropped an extra 2 lbs yesterday, putting me at my lowest weight since I started. Felt great. We went out with my inlaws for dinner at Ted's Montana Grill and I ate pretty well. Went to Brewster's Ice Cream and had no-sugar-added, fat free, fudge ripple ice cream. It was really a whole lot better than I expected and didn't taste like fat free at all.

This morning, I think the ice cream and Ted's caught up with me. I think part of the reason may be that I didn't get my water in early enough. Anyways, up 3.3 lbs today. I'm ok, I think it will come off this week - tomorrow or the next day. And we're not doing anything for Memorial Day so no worries there.

Onwards with working out! I only have 6 days to go! I'd better figure out what's next! :)

update: I ordered my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD from Amazon, as I've heard great stuff and I need to plan for my next 30 days. After that, I may go back to Wii Fit - or I may instead go to the new EA Sports workout for the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment