Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 28 - Up, but skinnier

The funny thing about today is that last night, I said to my wife, "I'm going to gain tomorrow." She said, "you don't know that, just relax and everything will be fine." I told here I knew I would gain because I ate a lot of sodium yesterday (check my food diary).

Wouldn't you know it, I gained 4.4 lbs. But I'm not worried about it, for 2 reasons. First, I'll probably lose it again tomorrow or the next day, and second, I lost an inch! Today marked the end of week 4, so I measured and did photos again. Yes I really did lose another inch. I'm down from 48" across my middle to 44" across. That's a H-U-G-E loss!!! That means I lost 4 inches in 4 weeks. Just unbelievable. I know it will get harder the closer I get to my goal, but I'm feeling great about it.

Also, yesterday my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD arrived, so I'm all set for the next 30 days in my routine. I've decided my reward for keeping everything together for the 30 days that I promised myself, but it'll have to remain a secret for now. You'll find out after I reward myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment