Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 16 - My first goal day

Today was the first goal that I had for myself. My goal was to be below 200 lbs by today. As you can see from the progress list on the left, I didn't quite reach my goal, but I'm so proud at how close I am - 200.4 lbs! I'm getting into the habit of working out daily and actually starting to enjoy being active (shocking, isn't it?).

Last night my wife and I went out to dinner and a movie with another couple who are pretty close friends of ours. We had mexican food, which isn't the easiest to be good with, but I had half of a plate of fajitas - which was pretty good from a portion control perspective. Of course, I also had TONS of chips, queso dip, and guacamole which wasn't so good. But I felt like with all of the exercising I've been doing, I deserved a little break.

Then we went to see Star Trek in IMAX - which was just awesome. All I had to drink yesterday was water. I did have some Raisinettes at the movie, but again, it was my guilty pleasure for the week, so I don't feel too badly about it. Plus I got ALL my water in for the day (I probably did another 3 1/2 liters yesterday).

Today, it's brunch with both sets of parents for a belated mother's day. Then I think we'll have a relaxing day before the work week starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment