Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 27 - 3 more days!

Today is a great day! Not only am I down 2.4 lbs as of my workout this morning, but my workout was really good. Today's exercise was one of those rare ones where I was in a good mood when I started, stayed in a good mood throughout, was feeling really good, and only started to feel better.

I did some yoga and mostly aerobic, but I must have had great form today because my abs are sore as all get-out (in a good way). I really feel good, and I'm noticing the inches falling off as well.

The Wii told me today that my progress was "incredible". That's because I hit my goal which was due 3 days from now. Of course, it's worried that I'm losing too quickly but I'm not because my goals are nearly always between 4 and 6 lbs every 2 weeks.

I'm also less than 10 lbs away from my college weight (10 years later) which feels awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment