Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 25 - Vindication!

I lost 3.1 lbs today, to make up for the 3.3 lbs that I gained yesterday. I knew that would happen, it's pretty much been my pattern over these past few weeks. I'm also REALLY sore from my workout yesterday, which is a good thing. My abs and my hamstrings are really tight which tells me that I've been doing things right.

I titled today's post "Vindication" because my friends on Facebook started commenting about how I shouldn't weigh every day, and yadda yadda yadda, but I told them that I wasn't that concerned and today shows that I was right!

Also excited because I'm still pretty close to the lowest weight I've been in 5+ years. It feels really good. I also have to add how much better I've felt since I started on this program. My mood has improved dramatically, my skin seems to be clearing up thanks to the water and diet, and I am just generally feeling ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment