Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 17 - and I'm up again

Had to take one of the dogs to the vet this morning, so I worked out extra early. Not sure if that's what did it, if it was the fact that I drank water up until bed time (usually I stop when I finish dinner), or if it's just my weird body cycles, but I'm up 2.6 lbs today. I'm not really concerned as I know it'll come back off but it's a little disheartening. Now I know why everyone says not to weigh every day. But with the Wii, it does it for me.

Oh well, I still plan to do at least 30 days straight and see what it does for me. I still feel better, my clothes are fitting better, and I'm seeing muscle definition already (that I thought would take lots more time). Trying to figure out what my 4 week gift to myself will be - I'm considering new shoes with one of those fitness "gait" measurements to get the right kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment