Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 22 - One more thing

I forgot to add that yesterday, I lost an inch in measurement around my middle, and I also took some pictures that I won't post until I'm done with this journey. But it's really interesting to me when I compare these with the first ones that even in a week I can see definite progress.

This morning, I got up at my normal time, worked out for about 50 minutes, and then started cleaning. I always forget that cleaning counts for calorie-burning activity too! Laundry and vacuuming will go into my progress tracker once I'm done (still have more to do).

For breakfast, I had some apple-cinnamon granola and some raisins. Working on getting my water in with the new water bottles.

Tonight, I'm playing poker for the first time in at least 3 weeks. We'll see how I do, because that's usually one of the places that makes it tough to not eat after 9 pm. I'll bring my water and see if that can hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment