Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 19 - Up a bit, but some good news

I did nearly an hour this morning, and after the weigh-in, I'm up 1.3 lbs. Which is pretty normal for me, actually. I am seeing a pattern emerge where I gain little bits at a time, lose a large chunk, then gain again. I'm wondering if that will even out, of if that's just how I am. In either case, I think everyone's body is different, and it's worth finding out about yourself - if only so you know!

Anyways, yadda yadda yadda, that's not the good news for today. So far, I've managed to do everything that I've set out to do - getting all my water in (at least 2 liters/8 cups), 3 days straight of not eating after 9 pm, working out every day. When I had my dramatic weight loss yesterday, I felt really good. But that's not the news either.

The news is that this morning when I opened the closet to get dressed for work, I spotted a pair of pants that I had not been able to get into in about 3 years. So I thought to myself, "what the f, let's try those bad boys on." Wouldn't you know it, they fit! And I'm wearing them today. Ok, so really, they're a little bit tight - but I got in them! It's pretty cool. And proves that everything is starting to work.

I also had my follow up blood test this morning. This was to check my cholestrol after having been on some over-the-counter medications. I hadn't planned on altering my diet/exercise way back 4 months ago when I had the first test, but my suspicion is that these past 3 weeks will also help a lot. I'm sure the Dr. will be surprised when she sees how much weight I've lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment