Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to the shred and more!

Thanks to my new tattoo, I won't be able to swim for the next 2 weeks. So I've started doing the shred again in between running days. I did level 2 tonight. It wasn't terrible, but to dive in after a few days off was harder than I anticipated. Good harder, but harder.

I decided to also try Jillian's Ripped Up Abs mini workout tonight as well. OW! This workout was intense. I love it. I couldn't do even close to the whole thing. There's only 3 exercises, but I could only do one set of the first, one set of the second (in 2 sessions), and none of the third. I think I found my next daily workout.

Tomorrow is day 2 of week 5 of C25K. For this one, I'll be jogging for 2 8 minute sets, and walking for a total of 12 minutes. This is the first time that I'll be jogging more than I'll be walking. I'm a little intimidated, but I think I can do it. There's no way to know unless I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment