Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Back to it!

They say it's never too late to get back in the saddle.  So I have!

That's right I'm back on the diet and exercise wagon.

I've now spent 2 weeks on the mediterranean diet and I've got to say that it's more a lifestyle change than anything.  Of course, they also say it takes 3 weeks to make or break a habit so tune back in about a week to see how I've done.  Especially since my parents are coming to visit this weekend so that means more eating out than usual.

As to exercise, right now I'm exclusively walking.  Provided the weather cooperates (most days it does) I walk 30 minutes every day at lunch.  I'm considering doing cross fit as there's a place right across from my work so I could go there at lunch.

I've lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks!  That's pretty fantastic, I think.

My life has changed a lot since I last put up a post.  I''ve gotten remarried, moved to another country (Canada), had a baby and have a new job.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment